You’ve written your book – now you need to sell your book!
We appreciate that you’re a writer, not a marketer, so let us take the pressure off and give you a helping hand with our marketing service.
There are several stages between the final draft and your book launch – see here for an overview – but it’s never too soon to start marketing your book. Don’t wait until you’ve got the finished product in your hand – get the ball rolling straight away! The longer the lead-in time, the more we can help you. Contact us to find out how we can help you sell more books!
- Perhaps you’re pretty clued up and already have lots of ideas about things you plan to do in order to promote your book in various places.
- Maybe you have a couple of social media accounts set up already, but aren’t sure where to go from here.
- Or maybe just thinking about marketing makes you want to go back to bed for the day!
We can help! Our marketing specialist will draw up a personalised plan based on your needs.
We’ve teamed up with Oodlebooks – the book marketing platform that gives you all the tools you need to build your fanbase and sell more copies of your book.
- Set up your book mini-website featuring the ‘Book2Look’ look inside feature and marketing widget.
- Send newsletters to your fans quickly and easily – no fancy formatting to contend with.
- Get regular tips and advice on how to market yourself.
What is Oodlebooks?
- Sophisticated online book marketing platform using the latest technology – but so easy to navigate!
- Combines the platform with detailed guides to set you on the road to success.
- The team has been helping authors to sell their books for many years across a range of genres – fiction and non-fiction.
- Subscription-based – choose what level of support you need.
Click here to see how Oodlebooks can help you market your book and sell more copies!
More about our marketing service
- Every campaign we run is different. Every book is unique, so each marketing plan is unique, too.
- We’ll talk to you about your book, your fans and your requirements and work with you to draw up a plan.
- A lead-in time of four to six months is ideal, as reviewers often have stacks of books waiting to be read. But don’t worry – there’s plenty we can do in a shorter time!
- We ask that you start your campaign with us a minimum of four weeks before the release of your book.
How much will it cost?
The plan, and therefore the cost, depends on various factors such as genre/topic and how much you can – or want to – do yourself.
We understand that you want the best possible value for money and we do our best to make our service affordable. Contact us to discuss your needs and budget and we’ll see how we can help.
Click below to contact us and get started.