Are you having copies of your book printed? You want it to be a pleasure to read, with no niggles or distractions, and you know that this involves more than just the quality of the writing. Our typesetting service will help you to make the interior of your book look professional and appealing. Your readers won’t want to put it down!
What is typesetting?
Typesetting is the formatting and layout of your book’s interior. A typesetter will take care of the following aspects of your book’s design:
- Fonts, line spacing and margins
- The position, size and design of headings and subheadings
- Drop caps
- Front and back matter, including the copyright page and Table of Contents
- Page numbers and running heads
- Illustrations and captions
- Lists and bullet points
What do we offer?
- Typesetting using Adobe InDesign providing you with a print-ready pdf file
- 4-page sample for your approval before the work proceeds
- Final digital proof for you to check
- Tell us exactly what you want or let us design it for you
The small print
- The price includes up to 150 pages (Word file) and/or 30 illustrations. If you have a longer book or one with more illustrations, please contact us with a copy of your manuscript and we will send you a custom price.
- We work on a basis of one set of changes per 4-page sample and one set of changes per final digital proof. Additional rounds of changes will be charged at £50 per hour.
- Please note that this service does not include cover design or proofreading.
Click here to buy.